Just like you! 就像你一样!

Just like you! 就像你一样!

Embed below code to your site

Jack: Claire?
克莱尔?

Claire: Yes, Daddy?
嗯,爸爸。

Jack: Show me your new drawings, honey.
宝贝儿,给我看看你的新画吧。

Claire: OK. These drawings are new. They're all people at the sports academy.
好,这些画都是新的,全是体校的人。

Jack: Hmm. They're very good, Claire! Who is this tall man with the big muscles?
嗯,他们都很不错,克莱尔,那个有肌肉的高个子男人是谁?

Claire: Oh, that's Mr. Ford. He's a teacher. He's very strong.
哦,那是福特先生,是我们的老师,他很强壮。

Jack: And who are these little men?
那那些小个子呢?

Claire: That's Gary, and that's Tom. They're students. They're both small, but they're strong, too. They're gymnasts.(体操运动员)
那个是盖瑞,那是汤姆,他们是学生,两人都是小个子,但是都很强壮,他们是体操运动员。

Jack: And who is this boy here?
那边的那个男孩子是谁?

Claire: That's Paul. He's a student at the sports academy.
那是保罗,是体校的一个学生。

Jack: He's a handsome young man.
他是个年轻英俊的男人。

Claire: Yes. He's very nice.
是的,他很不错。

Jack: Your drawings are good, Claire.
克莱尔,你的画画的不错。

Claire: Thank you, Daddy. Maybe they aren't bad.
谢谢,爸爸,可能它们确实不错。

Jack: No, honey! They're great! Just like you!
不,宝贝儿,它们棒极了,就和你一样。
发现了错别字? 请选中并且点击Ctrl+Enter发送!

 

 

孩子、家庭、社会。

登陆投稿

免费邮件订阅

输入您的电子邮件到下面的空格中,点击订阅,关注《海之子》的最新信息。